Getting Cosy with Bloggers at COSY CLUB



Gloucestershire bloggers met up at Cosy Club on a fun Friday night.  The venue was packed with other diners. It was noisy.  I couldn't hear what the other bloggers were saying.

It was frustrating that there wasn't phone signal on the second floor dining area.  There also wasn't wifi internet connection at the restaurant yet. We're bloggers and we couldn't blog live.  I couldn't even message my husband, John, that I was going to be home later than expected that night.




























Main Dish I ordered: Oriental Sesame Noodles.
Wish there were more noodles on my plate.  It was the name of my dish. I'd have been happier (and fuller) if it had a bigger serving.

Dessert I ordered: Marshfield Farm Sorbet
It was a bit too sweet for my liking.


Just an observation: I thought the restaurant was too dim, I didn't like the lighting.  I felt sick inhaling the candle fumes while waiting for my food and while eating.  Surely, they can use those battery operated candles or make their lighting brighter.  Candles pose a fire risk.  As what my friend pointed out, while looking at the menu; if the menu is tilted towards the candle, it could cause fire.

And now for the PROS:  It has a convenient location.  I like the wall displays.  It's spacious. Although there are several steps going to the second floor (where the dining area is located) there is also a lift for the handicapped.  The kitchen view is quite open.  I saw some of the cooks and chefs working their magic on dishes.

All in all it was a good dining experience.  I'd eat there sometime again.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top