Christmas 2015 is coming!

As I write this, it's 10 days to go before Christmas.  Holiday season is fast approaching.  

I can't remember having typhoons hit the Philippines around this time in the past years.  It must be Global Warming affecting our weather.  I've heard in the news that some of our "kababayan" / countrymen would not be able to celebrate Christmas the way they're accustomed to.  Due to typhoon Nona's harsh winds and rain, they won't have electricity and water supply. I'm thinking of them and hoping their electricity and water supply would be restored before Christmas.  

Anyway I want to spread a jolly Christmas spirit with some pics I took with Mayor (my sister Happy's dog).  Here they are:


Mayor with his new buddy Santa

Look to the left and stick out your tongue

Now look at me :D

Let's chill and take it a little bit easy

Look at me again


That's a wrap :D

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top