Spice up your beauty life

I'm always on the lookout for places to pamper myself and relax. 

Luckily, my friend, Rodel Flordeliz, invited me to the first anniversary of Spice Body Spa and Hair Salon.  There, I discovered a salon that offers the services I'm looking for at affordable prices.  

The cozy interior of this beauty haven makes pampering a pleasant experience.  Check out the pictures I took below:


Outside of the salon

Reception
Massage Room


Beauty Salon

According to Koko Maru,  the Marketing Manager of Spice Body Spa and Hair Salon, customers often avail of their extenso, keratin treatment, and digital perm.      



Nail Spa


Dinner was served during the anniversary party
With my blogger friends and Koko Maru, marketing manager of Spice Body Spa & Hair Salon

With my blogger friends 


Menu of Services


Whole body massage promo P 250 from 10 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday

See the place for yourself.  Better yet, schedule a pampering beauty service today.  You deserve it.  Spice up your beauty life.



Spice Body Spa and Hair Salon

Location: M3 Mezzanine, FSS Building II, 18 Scout Tuason corner Scout Castor, Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City

Opening Schedule/Hours: Monday to Sunday 10 AM to 5 PM

For Reservation, you may call: (02) 411-3855 / 0916-508 4550

Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spice.bodyspa.hairsalon


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top