Marites Allen Birthday Celebration and Media Appreciation Luncheon


I've always been a firm believer of making your luck happen.  When I feel I'm running out of luck, I think positive thoughts and take note of the things I'm grateful for.  Then, I realize how lucky I am and I start feeling good again.  My luck, therefore, improves.  

How lucky was I to get invited by Ed Uy to World of Feng Shui Philippines CEO and Frigga Brand Ambassador's event...

Celebrity Feng Shui Artist Marites Allen celebrated her birthday with a Media Appreciation Luncheon at Luxent Hotel.  She shared with her guests a decade's milestones of being a Feng Shui artist, tips on improving luck, a rundown of 2014, and how 2015 is going to be a better year.  

It's your choice to make each year better and better.  Get lucky.  Good luck to you :)

Here's Marites Allen's official site:


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top