When Businesses + Bloggers Get Together = Boisterous #Blogapalooza


I'm so delighted that each #Blogapalooza event becomes bigger and bigger each year!  Over 700 bloggers registered and I was one of those who enjoyed the benefits of attending this huge and fun event.  Bloggers are always on the lookout for events, businesses, products and people to feature.  Now, with this event there's so much we could write about. It's like our world as bloggers blossomed and opened up.  There were so many awesome business exhibitors who wanted to share with us the value of their products. They gave away a lot of freebies and also I had so many pics of me on their photo booths...Eeekkk...haha!   Here I'm sharing some...



Canon #Selphy delighted me


#ImagineNation Photography and #WangVideography  made me feel in high spirits


Here I'm sharing some pics of my friends at Blogapalooza 2014:

Zheyme Manahan

Francis Simisim

Vince Golangco


Bogart the Explorer and Chris Urbano of Maputing Cooking







Blogapalooza 2014 was held at SM Aura's SMX Convention Center.  Wonder where it will be next time...

Thank you to When In Manila, Our Awesome Planet, BlueWater Day Spa, View Park Hotel, and all the sponsors that I still have to blog about for coming out with this event.   

I'll be blogging more about this...

For more info about this event: http://blogapalooza.wheninmanila.com/

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Waa! I missed to get a tumbler. Where and what booth did you get that?
    -
    Literateknolohitura.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top