Mr. Yellow Man won Hobbycraft's Make of the Month Competition





Yay! Mr. Yellow Man was chosen as one of the winners of Hobbycraft's Make of the Month (March 2018) Competition! 
I was supposed to join a flower show, but it was cancelled due to heavy snow. Instead of feeling disappointed about it, I took a photo of Mr. Yellow Man, my flower arrangement. I entered it on Hobbycraft's Make of the Month Competition and it eventually became one of the winners!
Oh and after I took a picture of Mr. Yellow Man, I tweaked it a little bit and gave it to our Mayor. She loved it!
Lesson of the story is:  when something doesn't push through the way you wanted it to, think of creative ways to make the best of the situation. It worked for me. Hope it does for you too 
Here's the link:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top